2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid FWD Limited 4D SedanOnly 1 of these available - buy soon.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Power moonroof, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Sizzling Crimson Mica 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 160 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* If you want big style, big comfort and big fuel economy without too big a price tag, Toyota's 2015 Avalon sedan has it in spades. The hybrid model will appeal to more frugal customers, while the new Touring Sport Edition will appeal to more fashion-savvy eyes. Source: KBB.com
* Exceptional fuel economy for a large sedan; upscale and quiet interior with roomy seating front and rear; large trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The Toyota Avalon Hybrid sedan is more than just the company's flagship car. It is a stylishly modern, extremely comfortable, Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle. It has room for five with a bold design that turns heads wherever it goes. It features bold sculpting, sleek aggressive lines and a masculine stance. Step inside and experience the splendor of the quiet and refined cabin with improved headroom for rear passengers. Its interior has an impressive finish, with high-end materials, and user-friendly controls.The Avalon Hybrid lets you choose between ECO, EV, and Sport Modes, and it uses Hybrid Synergy Drive. The system utilizes a 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder gasoline engine, plus an electric motor, high voltage battery pack, and regenerative braking, which all work together. It lets you run on engine power, electric power, or a combination of the two. The hybrid system net power is 200 Horsepower, and it gets an EPA estimated 40 MPG City and 39 MPG Highway. The Avalon Hybrid comes with Optitron instrumentation with power meter for the hybrid system, speedometer, a TFT Multi-Information Display that has settings you can customize, current/average fuel economy, energy monitor and warning messages, ECO, EV, and Sport Mode Indicators, and if you get the Limited it can show navigation with turn-by-turn directions. The Avalon Hybrid comes standard with climate control, leather-trimmed steering wheel with Multi-Information Display, audio, and Bluetooth hands-free phone controls, push button start, and heated outside mirrors. For safety, all Avalon Hybrids come standard with a backup camera, 10 airbags, Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats, Anti-Lock Brakes, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE... (816) 912-0449